The outbound call strategy is an effective marketing strategy that involves actively reaching out to the target audience via voice calls to persuade them to take the desired action, i.e., purchase. Business owners face a significant challenge in automating this process, and outbound call center software is the ultimate solution. It enables a business to drive efficiency in outbound marketing efforts by accelerating and supporting call center agents.
An automated outbound call center software offers some advanced features that empower businesses to boost revenue generation. This blog discusses five critical features of outbound calling software that significantly improve the results of outbound calling campaigns.
An autodialer is an integral feature of any outbound dialer software. It eliminates manual dialing for agents and streamlines continuous dialing of listed numbers one after the other when the agents are available. An outbound calling software can offer businesses the choice of autodialers to pick the one that best fits their business requirement.
Types of autodialer
A business often gets the following option of autodialers to choose from.
- Predictive dialer:
A predictive autodialer dials multiple contact numbers per the predefined list and thus enhances contact rates. Through this type of autodialer, a business can boost efficiency as it uses a pacing algorithm to maximize the chances of connecting with a lead.
Best for: Businesses targeting to connect with top prospects in the least time.
- Progressive/ power dialer:
This type of dialer focuses on service quality more than quantity. A power dialer autodials the numbers on the list only after the agent has completed a call and is available for the next call.
Best for: Businesses using outbound calling for surveys, feedback collection, and post-sales follow-up.
- Preview dialer:
A preview dialer provides an agent with all the essential customer details before automatically dialing the number. It helps agents lead the conversation and connect persuasively with a lead.
Best for: Businesses targeting personalized customer service experience to improve success rates.
How does autodialer serve as the game changer for outbound calling?
An outbound dialer software saves time and effort for agents through auto dialing. It also eliminates human errors in manual dialing. An autodialer provides businesses with the following benefits.
- It cuts down idle time for agents
- Eases lead management
- Boosts productivity and drives
- Improves lead conversion ratio
- Establishes brand consistency
#2 CRM integration
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is a valuable resource for every business. It contains demographic, preferences, dislikes, previous interactions, and all other invaluable information about every customer. When executing outbound calling, these data serve as the foundation for initiating a meaningful conversation. Therefore, CRM integration is essential for outbound call center software to enable agents to tailor communication with prospects .
Why leverage CRM integration?
CRM integration boosts the chances of nurturing leads and converting them through personalized conversations. With the correct information at their fingertips, agents can communicate more effectively, increasing productivity. Integrating CRM with a business strategy will maximize revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
Impact of CRM integration
An outbound call center with CRM integration offers the following organizational benefits.
- Enhances customer experiences through personalization
- Promotes upselling and cross-selling successfully
- Boosts agent performance
- Contributes to customer call analytics
- Improves call success rates
#3 Omnichannel communication
Social selling has become the new norm in every industry. 51% of marketers using social selling outperform their peers who don’t. Businesses must therefore adopt an omnichannel approach to outbound calling. It enables agents to connect with the target audience through their preferred contact channel, boosting the chances of conversion .
Why is omnichannel communication important for outbound marketing?
Omnichannel communication in an outbound calling software elevates the credibility of the brand. Additionally, it allows agents to approach prospects and nurture leads via different channels yet through a unified platform. It eliminates the hassle of agents handling multiple channels separately, allowing them to respond more quickly .
Pros of omnichannel communication
- Enhances customer engagement
- Ensures consistency of service across all channels
- Provides customers the choice of channel
- Eases multichannel outbound marketing efforts
- Build customer relationships to increase referrals
#4 Call recording
Incall recording, the prospect and agent’s conversations are recorded. These data can be used for multiple purposes to drive operational efficiency in call centers. It also helps businesses evaluate their marketing strategies for outbound calling. The call recording feature supports the experimentation and audit of multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously.
Use cases of call recording
Call records can be used for the following business goals.
- Train new agents
- Prepare agents to handle demanding customers
- Compose techniques to appease agitated customers
- Formulate sales pitch with a high success rate
- Maintain service level compliance
How call recording empowers cold calling?
Call recording acts as a valuable resource for businesses. It not only provides insights into agents’ performance but also into customer behavior and trends. In cold calling, agents must be prepared for the worst-case scenario. Here is where call recording comes to their aid. It helps them learn specific techniques that help them handle difficult situations and make sales.
#5 Data analytics & reporting
Call centers collect tons of data every day. Data analytics leverages the gathered data to draw actionable insights and develop easy-to-understand reports. Businesses must understand the importance of call center analytics and leverage it to improve their customer journeys, especially in outbound calling.
Use cases of data analytics & reporting
- Customer profiling
- Identification of training needs
- Predictive analysis for tracking market trends
- Sentiment analysis
- Speech analytics for content creation and marketing
Areas of Impact
Data analytics positively affects the following areas of business.
- Identifies flaws in existing workflow
- Detects areas where automation can be implemented
- Predicts customer behavior
- Improves operational efficiency
- Boosts revenue generation through optimization
5 more outbound call center features to supercharge your strategy
- Click-to-call: It allows agents to manage contacts and make calls through the desktop.
- Number masking: It helps ensure customer data privacy by not revealing contact details to agents while making the calls.
- Call-back scheduling: It enables agents to get a second chance to pitch to the prospect at their convenient time.
- Real-time call monitoring: It serves as a backup solution for agents so that managers can intervene in live calls if the customer is a hard nut to crack.
- Call forwarding: It allows agents to forward the call to another agent who is better equipped to answer or convert the lead.
Skyrocket your sales with automated outbound call software
An outbound call center software helps businesses build a follow-up sales pipeline to ensure higher ROI through outbound calling. It improves lead generation and ensures greater conversions by implementing personalized outreach. A business, irrespective of size and volume, can leverage this intelligent software to nurture qualified leads to convince them to make a move. If you are looking for an all-in-one call center software to take your outbound calling to the next level, you can rely on HoduCC. It is the best outbound call center software in the market that has been recognized by reputed software reviewers like Gartner, Software Advice, and GetApp. Learn more about this omnichannel call center software by clicking on this link.