For IT professionals specializing in network virtualization, VMware SD-WAN training can prove to be invaluable. SD-WAN, or software-defined WAN, has emerged as one of the most popular network virtualization technologies. VMware SD-WAN by Velocloud is a platform that has already been finding usage in numerous enterprises. In the IT sector, the demand for professionals skilled in the latest and the most popular technologies is predominantly high. Building up your expertise in VMware SD-WAN would pay off, considering the widespread popularity of this platform.
What is VMware SD-WAN by Velocloud?
SD-WAN virtualized WAN connections using software-based technologies. It helps to deliver reliable branch access and high performance across apps and clouds alike. This technology creates a virtualized network overlay by decoupling the network software services from the underlying software. This technology ensures a better user experience by optimizing traffic over multiple connections. Enterprises use VMware SD-WAN by Velocloud to securely support application growth. Some of the key reasons behind the popularity of this technology are:
- It is a platform of end-to-end services
- SD-WAN simplifies WAN operations
- The technology offers excellent network security
- VMware SD-WAN ensures excellent visibility and full management
These features have made this platform one of the best network virtualization technologies for enterprises. VMware SD-WAN would likely retain its popularity in the years to come.
Which course would help you learn to deploy and manage VMware SD-WAN by Velocloud?
Like most companies that offer enterprise-level software solutions, VMware has launched a comprehensive range of certifications. These certifications help in validating a professional’s skill in performing various tasks using the VMware products. The VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud: Deploy and Manage course would be perfect for professionals who wish to specialize in SD-WAN. This course helps to develop the skills necessary for deploying and managing VMware SD-WAN by Velocloud. Upon undergoing this VMware SD-WAN training program, you would learn about core SD-WAN features and SD-WAN architecture.
Is it the right course for you?
Before taking such advanced IT courses, it is necessary to ensure that the course is right for you. Such courses often have a specific target audience consisting of professionals who would benefit from the training. For the VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud: Deploy and Manage course, the target audience mostly includes:
- Network administrators
- Experienced system administrators
- System integrators who design and implement networking solutions
Even if you do not fall into the target audience yet but plan to apply for one of these job positions in the future, it would be logical to complete this certification. Training in VMware SD-WAN would be invaluable to IT professionals employed in companies that rely on SD-WAN to virtualize their infrastructure.
What skills would you develop upon completing this course?
This training program offers comprehensive knowledge of SD-WAN architecture and core features. Upon completion, you would develop the following skills:
- Performing agile, simple, and secure SD-WAN operations using SD-WAN features
- Explaining SDN network flows, traffic, and approach
- Identifying and explaining the various solution components of SD-WAN
- Reviewing SD-WAN platform deployment models
- Reviewing SD-WAN architecture
- Explaining the interaction between gateway components, SD-WAN Edge, and orchestrator
These skills are crucial in the deployment and management of VMware SD-WAN by Velocloud. By developing these competencies, a professional can tackle complex job responsibilities with ease.
Where to apply for the training course?
Several IT institutes are offering VMware SD-WAN training programs. You would essentially want to find the best option for yourself as it would directly impact your career. Here are a few aspects to consider while choosing the institution:
- Authorized training partner: When an institute becomes an authorized training partner of VMware, you would know that their training standards have already received VMware’s approval. Learning in such an institution would also grant access to official course materials.
- Online training: An online training program allows you to learn at your own pace. Moreover, if you are an IT professional, chances are that you might be busy with projects that you are working on. This makes it more convenient to learn from an online course.
- Reputation: It is imperative to seek out a reputed institute with a strong track record. This would ensure that the money you pay for the VMware SD-WAN training would be worth it.
The best IT institutions, like RPS Consulting, offer reliable training facilities. Finding the right institute would provide your IT career with a major boost.
Read Also: GMAT